Back in 1978, with a rental house at Eskaton Garden, Dhaka, a noble gesture, a wise venture of 5 Founder Directors started shaping up. Primarily based on the personal initiative dream and vision and leadership of Dr. A. K. N. Islam (then Chief of Medicine at Holy family Red Crescent Hospital) all was set to start a private clinic. Throughout the years passed hard work & commitment of the team earned name and fame of the clinic amongst patients & doctors. The 4 other sponsor directors are Mr. Abdul Matin, Prof. M. A. Zaman, Mrs. Lutfor Rahman
Defining and redefining the vision in its day to day process the mission was set to shift this clinic to a bigger and better space in view to
Apart from providing services to all categories of patients it was again a first private hospital in Dhaka which started providing neurosurgery facilities. An eminent neurosugeon of the country, Prof. Rashiduddin Ahmad joined and strengthened MMC team. The building plan was set considering arrangement of the Operation Theaters, Cath Lab, CCU, ICU, Cabins all in a comfortable and scientific positions.
Address: 46, Shaheed Taj Uddin Ahmed Sarani, Near Tangail Bus Stand, Dhaka 1212